Fast & Furious

Big fan!

I'm a big fan of Fast & Furious and Fast 8 is coming. My view is. I would like to see Letty pregnant! I think Dominic is getting older he must grow the family. Jack need a friend. The thing is! I don't think Letty will be a good mother! Guys you can't be a gangsters forever. We need kids and proper weddings guys and more Racing. And like all these unique styles I can't wait for another Action. Rest in peacePaul Walker! And Rhonda I had where you from with life. She worked hard to get where she is today. She is an inspiration in poor families out there no matter how hard situation is keep up! And don't ever think about giving up! There are lot of people you can look up to in life who started from button now they made it! In whether to be top you have to start from the button.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arthur-ford products at Empangeni and Richards bay

Arthur-ford products